[eDebate] [CEDA-L] Matt Grindy

Steven Woods Steven.Woods
Wed Feb 13 12:34:44 CST 2008

I had the chance to work with Matt just 1 year at Western.  He was the
nicest and most polite debater I have ever known.  There really are no
words for the loss.

My condolences to the family and to Matt's team at Florida State.

I can understand the great void Matt's physical presence brings, but I
also know that what made Matt great inspires that greatness still in
those of us lucky enough to have known him.

Steve

Dr. Steve Woods

Associate Prof. Communication and Director of Forensics

Western Washington University