[eDebate] NCA Deadline is about 1.5 hours away

Morris, Eric R EricMorris
Wed Feb 13 14:28:57 CST 2008

I just confirmed with NCA by phone the deadline is extended to midnight
EST today. They are not precluding a further extension, and they believe
the server problems should be solved in an hour or two. I don't intend
to remain in my office all evening, so if you try to reach me during the
evening, please call my cell (417-496-7141).

Eric Morris

From: edebate-bounces at www.ndtceda.com
[mailto:edebate-bounces at www.ndtceda.com] On Behalf Of Morris, Eric R
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2008 2:24 PM
To: edebate at ndtceda.com
Subject: [eDebate] NCA Deadline is about 1.5 hours away

In case there are those intending to submit that haven't been able to do
so. I will be in my office until the deadline. If you need help, please
call my office (417-836-7636) or cell (417-496-7141).

I've had some problems signing in, getting this message:

"Sorry, NCA 94th Annual Convention's number of available sessions has
exceeded its limit."

If there are any delays of the deadline due to such problems, I will of
course pass on the news.

Dr. Eric Morris

Assistant Prof. of Communication

Director of Forensics