[eDebate] Baltimore UDL has cameo in HBO's The Wire

Andy Ellis andy.edebate
Thu Feb 28 22:18:12 CST 2008

There was indeed actual contact. During the end of our middle school camp my
self and several of the high school interns who work with the middle school
debaters met with the actor that plays Knamon. He did speed drills, watched
a few speeches and asked some questions. There was also other debater
contact with him during the filming and production process...we also showed
him a variety of videos that are commonly available on you tube. It was fun,
all of you should train actors to be debaters.