[eDebate] Please Finalize Entries for UNT Tournament

Brian Lain blain
Tue Jan 1 13:30:33 CST 2008

Happy New Year Everyone

Please take a moment to finalize your entries for the UNT torunament.  I hope to turn the preference system on tomorrow (Jan 2nd).

Please remember that we are a 7 round tournament, so a committment for a single team is 4 rounds, 2 teams is 7 rounds.

If anyone is willing to volunteer rounds it would help us tremendously.

I think that everyone's hotel issues have been resolved, if anyone needs additional assistance, please get in touch with me as soon as possible.

We will have registration January 7th, starting at 7pm at the Radisson in Room 820.

Everything is shaping up nicely and we look forward to seeing you in Denton very soon.
-Brian

Assistant Professor of Communication
Director of Debate
University of North Texas