[eDebate] Berkeley Tournament Updates

gregachten at berkeley.edu gregachten
Sat Jan 5 12:21:53 CST 2008

Greetings,

We are looking forward to hosting the Cal Debates again this year and are
looking forward to seeing folks in Berkeley soon. I just have a couple of
announcements:

1) Entries - if you plan on attending and have not entered yet, please do
so as soon as possible so we can get a sense of our room needs. I am
optimistic that we will once again be able to hold the entire tournament
in Dwinelle Hall.

2) Judging - please finalize your judging. I hope to turn on preferences
on Tuesday evening and would like to have everything settled by then. If
you are interested in being hired by the tournament to judge, that would
be awesome. Just email me.

3) Parking permits. If you need one, please email me and I will reserve
one for you. The permits are $30 per vehicle.

If you have any questions please let me know. See you all soon.

Greg