[eDebate] Val Browning Hotel Update

Veronica Guevara veronica_m_barreto
Mon Jan 7 15:02:54 CST 2008

Hi there folks,

I just spoke with the tournament hotel and only one other group has made their reservations.  Our hotel block expired 3 weeks ago, but I explained to the hotel that university holiday break had affected our reservation numbers so they are graciously keeping a smaller portion of the block that could still accommodate all of our guests open for now.  This is the highest end hotel in all of Ogden and we are a Sundance film festival site so they're anxious about getting these reservations nailed down. Now that classes are resuming, I need folks to give the Hampton a quick call to make reservations.

Here's all the information you need to make reservations:

Hampton Inn & Suites, 2401 Washington Blvd, Ogden, UT 84401
(801) 394-9400

Our group code is: VBR

If you should have any problem attaining our $65 rate, you can speak with Jeanie or Brianne at the Hampton or let me know and I will speak with them, but it should go smoothly.

Please make reservations as soon as you can and if there's anything else I can do between now and then, just reply to this email address.

See y'all soon!

Thanks,

Veronica M. Guevara

Weber State University
Department of Communications
1605 University Circle
Ogden, UT 84408

Make distant family not so distant with Windows Vista? + Windows Live?.
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/digitallife/keepintouch.mspx?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_CPC_VideoChat_distantfamily_012008