[eDebate] Cal Tournament Schedule

gregachten at berkeley.edu gregachten
Mon Jan 7 16:13:54 CST 2008

Below is the schedule for the Cal tournament this weekend. I am also
attaching this as a word document and we will have copies available at
registration on Friday as well. Note: this schedule is slightly different
from last year but I think it is both realistic and humane.

Greg

2008 Cal Invitational Schedule of Events

Friday January 11th
7-9 PM Registration: Marriott

Saturday January 12th
7:00 AM Late registration on campus in Dwinelle Hall: Pairings released on
campus and at Marriott: continental breakfast on campus
8:00 AM Round 1
11:00 AM Round 2
1:30 PM Lunch (on your own)
3:00 PM Round 3
6:30 PM Round 4
Coaches Reception at Marriott following round 4.

Sunday January 13th
8:00 AM Round 5 pairings released on campus and at Marriott: continental
breakfast on campus
9:00 AM Round 5
11:30 Lunch (on your own)
1:00 PM Round 6
4:00 PM Awards Ceremony
5:00 PM First Elimination Round in all divisions
Coaches reception at Marriott as well as posting of teams reaching
elimination rounds following round 6

Monday January 14th
7:00 AM Pairings for elimination rounds released at Marriott
8:00 AM Varsity Octafinals at Marriott
11:00 AM  Subsequent varsity elimination rounds in all divisions

(note: JV semis do not begin until after Varsity Octos)