[eDebate] Please Finalize Pflaum Entries Soon!

Samuel Maurer chairman.maurer
Wed Jan 9 08:44:08 CST 2008

Thank you to those who have entered already.  We look forward to
maintaining our tournament's reputation for good hospitality and
competition.

The pool is looking very tight right now so if you are interested in
judging extra rounds, please let me know.

If you are planning on entering and haven't yet, please do so very
soon.  We need a clear picture of the tournament size and entries ASAP
and making last second changes to logistics is particularly hard since
we are on the road right for another week.  Thank you and we look
forward to seeing you in (lovely?) Emporia.

--
Samuel A. Maurer
Director of Debate