[eDebate] New Val Browning Update

Veronica Guevara veronica_m_barreto
Thu Jan 10 16:38:31 CST 2008

First, I want to thank everyone for getting their reservations nailed down this week.  The block closes tomorrow and almost everyone is accounted for. If you think you might want another room or two, you have until tomorrow and then the block will close for good and rooms will go from $65/night to  $109/night.

We've had some last minute movement in our teams so I wanted to repost an amended list of 2008 Val Browning participants.  Weber State and the Val Browning Foundation are proud to welcome the following teams to debate in Ogden:

Dane Kulpa & Jonnie Lappen, Arizona State
Charlie Tang & Melissa Tse, Arizona State
Marie Marinelli & David Milavetz, Denver University
Logan Martin & Tyler Warner, Denver University
Matt Fedrizzi & Desean Garnett, Gonzaga University
Melissa Hanna & Jim Sydnor, Gonzaga University
Paul Montreuil & Danielle Jennings, Idaho State University
Andrew Ridgeway & Megan DeMasters, Idaho State University
Michael Eisenstadt & Ryan Morgan, University of Nevada, Las Vegas
Travis Cochran & Jazmyn Henry, University of Nevada, Las Vegas
Ryan Cheek & Stacey Dawson, Weber State University
Steve Pope & Micah Heaton, Weber State University
Zach Brown & Patrick Rinker, Wichita State University
Matt Coleman & Eric Robinson, Wichita State University
Mike Bausch & Tony Johnson, University of Wyoming
Kelly Nickel & Jamie Piechura, University of Wyoming

I just checked the 10 day forecast and it's looking all clear for the Val weekend.  The weather system in the West that started in California has passed completely and we're looking forward to a beautiful Val weekend.

As we get closer, feel free to email me for any of your travel needs.

Veronica M. Guevara

Weber State University
Department of Communications
1605 University Circle
Ogden, UT 84408

Watch ?Cause Effect,? a show about real people making a real difference.