[eDebate] Assistant Director of Debate Repost

Mike Davis davismk13
Sun Jan 13 14:51:16 CST 2008

Please note the change in review date. Contact me with any questions.

Assistant Director of Debate/Lecturer, Communication Studies
James Madison University

Duties and Responsibilities: The James Madison University School of
Communication Studies invites applications for the position of
Assistant Director of Debate/Lecturer. This position involves
assisting with our nationally competitive policy debate program and
teaching courses in a specialty area, in the departmental core and in
the general education program. A Masters Degree in communication
studies is required. This position is a three-year renewable term
appointment (RTA), which entails the possibility of continuing
reappointment. The ideal candidate is an outstanding policy debate
coach and an exceptional classroom instructor. Salary is very
competitive. Review of applications will begin February 3rd.

Send application materials to:
Dr. Michael Davis
MSC 2106
James Madison University