[eDebate] In Need of Hired Judging in California multiple weekends

Carol Green carolg
Mon Jan 14 13:06:30 CST 2008

The Harker School is in need of judges for January 26-27 in Sacramento,
California as well as February 8-11 in Palo Alto, California. Rates
negotiable, housing possible.

We can pay the tournament, pending when we get your hiring information. Let
me know if you can judge policy/LD/public forum as we are looking for judges
in multiple arenas.

Thanks!

Carol
--
Carol M. Green
Communication Studies Department Faculty
carolg at harker.org

"Tell me and I'll forget. Show me and I'll remember. Involve me and I'll
understand." -- Confucius