[eDebate] Thanks to Miami (OH)

Katherine Lavelle lenehan20
Tue Jan 15 14:19:55 CST 2008

Thanks so much to Ben, Sarah, and Matt and the Miami debaters and students for their wonderful hospitality throughout the weekend. Special thanks to Ked for trying to find unusual pizza toppings, we appreciate the effort. As always, the tournament was a competitive, yet relaxed environment. Our squad had a wonderful time this weekend, and we really appreciate the commitment to maintaining an educational novice division! :)Katherine L. Lavelle Director of DebateAugustana College The future is bright for those who question. Francois Truffaut - Jules & Jim
Put your friends on the big screen with Windows Vista? + Windows Live?.
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/shop/specialoffers.mspx?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_CPC_MediaCtr_bigscreen_012008