[eDebate] West Georgia Tournament Updates

Sarah Holbrook sarp23
Wed Jan 16 09:45:40 CST 2008

1. Debateresults for entry/changes will be closed at noon today. Any adds, drops or changes after that point should be emailed directly to me.

2. Prefs - we hope to have those active by tonight so you'll have all day tomorrow and some of friday to work on them. If any judges would like to be hired by the tournament for any additional debates please email me asap.

3. Registration - will be held on campus at the Honor's House from 7 - 9pm. There are 2 ways to get there from the hotels on Hwy 27/South Park Street. First way - Take Hwy 27 to the Bypass, take the Bypass until it deadends at Maple Street, right on Maple and the Honors House will be the small white house on the left just before the first campus entrance. Second way - take Hwy 27 to Maple Street, Left on Maple, you will pass the campus on your right, just after the last entrance to campus turn right into the Honors House parking lot, small white house.

Thanks
Sarah