[eDebate] Quantitative Study

Donald Bryson anabaptist
Wed Jan 16 14:10:23 CST 2008

            from Amy Bryson <amy at ncaltcf.com>
            to Donald Bryson <donald.bryson at gmail.com>,

            date Jan 16, 2008 3:03 PM
            subject Quantitative_Research_Methods.doc

     hide details 3:03 PM (4 minutes ago)    Reply

To those who do not recall, I sent out an online survey on the qualities of a competitive debate and public speech.  Attached is the research paper I wrote on the results of the survey.  The findings were interesting for me and did oppose my assumptions about the two speeches.  Please feel free to comment, because I know you will, at amy at ncaltcf.com.

Thank you very much for your participation.

Amy R Bryson