[eDebate] Navy Parking/Access--please read if you're coming!

Danielle Verney daisy_verney
Thu Jan 17 16:34:29 CST 2008

So far we have the following driver info:

Boston College?Waldinger, Katsulas

Clarion?NONE

George Mason?NONE

Georgia?Abbot, Watson

Harvard?Perkins, Bauschard

Iowa?Johnson

James Madison?NONE

Liberty?we know you?re bringing a bus but we need the drivers? info

Mary Washington?Berry, Collins, Wyatt, Mika, Ryan

Pittsburgh?Saindon

Richmond?Kuswa, Hausrath (still need info on Congdon, Arnold, Hanson)

UTD?Burk, Herndon

Towson?NONE

Trinity?Harrison, Atchison, Downing

USMA?y?all are good as long as you?re in government vehicles and have your IDs

Wake?Hahn, Reed

Vanderbilt?Cusick

This info is due in to Operations tomorrow morning at 0900.  If your name isn?t on there, God Herself will not be able to get your vehicle onto the Academy and it?ll be a long cold walk from public parking areas.  PLEASE get me this info tonight!

Thanks,

Danielle Verney O?Gorman
Navy Debate
Climb to the top of the charts!? Play the word scramble challenge with star power.