[eDebate] Emporia --JV and Open Sems/Final Results

J T jtedebate
Mon Jan 21 20:24:52 CST 2008

Thanks to everyone who made the trip down this year. We hope you all had an enjoyable experience. We look forward to seeing you all this October when we return to our normal date.

I left the info in the office, so this is from my notes...I will correct any incorrect data tomorrow...

JV Finals
Missouri State Husney/Kinder defeated KCKCC the Montee Brothers on a 3-0 decision       P. Samuels, J. Russell, J. Davis

Open Sems
Kansas ST over Kansas JP
UCO Ewing ("guy in the couch")/Casey defeated Baylor McVey/Rooney on 2-1 decision              Rimmey, Topp*, E. Morris

FINALS
UCO Ewing ("guy in the couch")/Casey defeated Kansas Shernuk/Thomas on a 2-1 decision   Maurer, Rimmey, JT*

JT

Asst. Debate Coach
Emporia State University