[eDebate] Thanks to Emporia

Eric Wendell Marlow emarlow
Tue Jan 22 10:25:15 CST 2008

Finally recovering from our debilitating drive home in the Kansas
freezing rain, I just wanted to say thanks to the folks at Emporia for
a great weekend despite the cold.

JT was a great tournament director and Justin Green was an excellent
tab director.  Sam was as dapper as ever and provided very entertaining
post-round criticisms.  Thanks for a great weekend!!!

Peace,
Marlow