[eDebate] Western State Communication Association Conference & Debate Tournament -- Join us!

omar guevara oguevara
Wed Jan 23 13:27:13 CST 2008

Hi folks,

Weber State would like to send a couple teams to the WSCA tournament.  Are you planning to attend to present?  Do you think you could bring a couple of teams?

If you think there is any interest in this tournament could you please back channel me?

We might even have some extra rounds of judging we could donate to the cause.

My best,

Omar

Omar G Guevara II
Director of Forensics
Department of Communication
College of Arts & Humanities
Weber State University
Ogden, Utah

801.626.6220 (Office)
801.668.6910 (Cell)

Oguevara at hotmail.com
Oguevara at weber.edu

"I am the stone that the builder refused..."

Climb to the top of the charts!?Play the word scramble challenge with star power.