[eDebate] GOTHAM DEBATE REG REMINDERS!!!

V I Keenan vikeenan
Wed Jan 23 16:56:45 CST 2008

We are looking forward to hosting you in NYC for the Gotham Debates at
Baruch College.

This is a reminder that I will need registration entries by WEDNESDAY,
JANUARY 30TH for security purposes (1 week from today).  Please enter the
names of all of your probable debaters and judges as soon as possible so
that I may make arrangements with our security personnel.  It would be
helpful if your students carried their school ids for the weekend.

*CROSS-EX entries should be submitted via the debateresults.com website.
Changes or drops after Wednesday should be emailed directly to me.

*WORLDS entries should be emailed directly to me at this address (
vikeenan at gmail.com).

Please do not forget to include dietary restrictions with your entries.
Also, if guests or alumni will be coming to see your team at the tournament,
please email me their names for security.

Parking will again be on East 25th street between Lexington and 3rd Ave.  We
will have signs for each car to pick up as you drive in.  More details will
be posted in the following days.

We have also secured our TV lounge for Saturday and Sunday, particularly
Sunday evening for those of you marching through elims.  (Do you have any
idea how hard it was to arrange an East Region Superbowl?  Okay, not as hard
as parking in Manhattan, but I still may have cashed in all my karma for the
year . . .)  For the non-football oriented who will be staying late, we will
have alternate itineraries for a few hours in NYC.

If you have any questions or need assistance of any kind, please do not
hesitate to contact me.

We look forward to seeing you next week!

-VIK

--
Vik Keenan
Director - Baruch Debate, CUNY