[eDebate] NAVY ANNOUNCEMENTS - Pref Changes and Vehicle Information

Danielle Verney daisy_verney
Wed Jan 23 21:33:26 CST 2008

>From Tom O?Gorman
TEAM/JUDGE CHANGES:
We have had some changes.
Unfortunately, Methodist cannot make it; therefore Greg Thomas is no longer in the judge pool.
We now have NYU and CUNY teams attending, Joe Keeton and Frank Montano have been added to the judge pool.
Please let your teams know so they can make any changes in their preferences.

VEHICLE ACCESS
The following is the list of people (by institution) for whom we have parking passes. If you are not on this list, we did not get your information by security?s deadline, and you WILL NOT be able to drive onto the Yard. If you are not on this list, and you do not have other people at your institution who can get you onto the Yard, please be sure to arrive at Friday?s registration EARLY (as in closer to one than three, not before it starts) so that we have time to figure out how to get you onto the Yard. I know people have some judges from in town coming in on their own, if they are not on this list, please make sure they know about the situation. Please email verney at usna.edu and tomogorman at gmail.com with any questions. If you are on this list, have spare room, and would be willing to help transport people onto the Yard please let us know at registration.

Thanks,
Tom O?Gorman
Navy Debate

Boston College:
Katsulas and Waldinger

Clarion:
Lyle

George Mason:
Weiner and Rementer

Georgia:
Abbot and Watson

Harvard:
Perkins and Bauschard

Iowa:
Johnson

James Madison:
Andrew Barnes, Davis, and Green

Mary Washington:
Berry, Collins, Wyatt, Mika, and Ryan

Pittsburgh:
Saindon

Richmond:
Kuswa, Congdon, Arnold, Hausrath and Hanson

Texas:
Burk and Herndon

Towson:
Bittner, Skinner, Baron, and Ellis