[eDebate] internet access at Texas

sean t longhorndebate
Fri Jan 25 23:58:25 CST 2008

This is just a short reminder that I need you to email me certain information to have on-campus wireless access while at the Texas tournament.

If coaches could please email me the names and email addresses or phone numbers (your choice) of everyone on your team that will need wireless access while here, that would be great.  Please send the information to seantiffee at hotmail.com.

Travel safe and we'll see you soon.

sean tiffee
Helping your favorite cause is as easy as instant messaging.?You IM, we give.