[eDebate] Augie and DebaterResults

Katherine Lavelle lenehan20
Mon Jan 28 11:01:18 CST 2008

I'm not sure what's going on with debateresults for our tournament, I guess somehow it entered teams that weren't supposed to be in the tournament or something. I've made the corrections from those schools, which actually helps are judging situation tremendously. I can make changes from my login, so if you need to add teams or judges before Tuesday @ 5pm EST, email me.

kll

Katherine L. Lavelle Director of DebateAugustana College The future is bright for those who question. Francois Truffaut - Jules & Jim