[eDebate] Internet at Texas

sean t longhorndebate
Mon Jan 28 14:34:21 CST 2008

Hey all,

I?m sorry for taking up room in your in-boxes, but I?m in the process of getting wireless internet access for all of you coming to the Texas tournament and still haven?t heard from a lot of folks.  Again, I need the email addresses (or phone numbers) and names of everyone who needs wireless access while on campus.  This will allow me to register you for a temporary guest account.  Please know, however, that this will only provide you access to the wireless network and the log-ins won?t work with any of the computers on campus (you have to provide your own hardware with wireless cards, etc).

Listed below are the programs I?ve received information from.  If your name is not on the list, then I don?t have your information and you will not have wireless access on campus.

USC
Georgia State
Whitman
Dartmouth