[eDebate] Augie Judging Good

Katherine Lavelle lenehan20
Mon Jan 28 18:47:05 CST 2008

We are fine on our judging - there was this glitch in the system that misentered a school, that completely threw off our judging committment numbers. I just ran an audit of the tournament, and we look ok. I have 7 hired judges that are all set, we may ask for a round or two in terms of flexibility, but if you are entered in the tournament now, and you need a few rounds or have already made a committment based on the numbers right now, we're ok. We'll continue to take entries until 5pm EST, just email me as you've been doing. Thanks for everyone who offered to judge extra debates.

kt

Katherine L. Lavelle
Director of Debate

Augustana College

The future is bright for those who question. Francois Truffaut - Jules & Jim