[eDebate] Miami Prefs

Mike Davis davismk13
Wed Jan 30 12:14:10 CST 2008

Prefs for this weekend are up and running. There are three categories
with no strikes. Just divide the number of judge who are eligible to
hear you into three categories. For example, the JMU Open team had 16
judges who could hear them this weekend so we ranked 5 judges as 1s, 6
judges as 2s and 5 judges as 3s. In a situation like the one in the
example you may place the extra judge in any category.

We will use prefs for all divisions on a rotating system.

Mike

--
Dr. Michael Davis
Director of Debate/Assistant Professor