[eDebate] Debate Weekend NYC

V I Keenan vikeenan
Wed Jan 30 23:29:54 CST 2008

If you just like debate, or even a particular style of debate, and are in or
around NYC this weekend you may be interested:

Fri/Sat - Feb. 1st-2nd
High School: Policy & LD
NEWARK INVITATIONAL and
Mid-Hudson League Tournament (SAT) @ East Side
*okay not NYC proper, but kinda PATH accessible
[go.  mentor that round robin winner of tomorrow.]

Fri/Sat - Feb. 1st-2nd
College:  APDA @ NYU
[I know they could use a few more judges if parli is your thing.]

Sat/Sun - Feb. 2nd-3rd
College: Policy and Worlds
THE GOTHAM DEBATES (CEDA East Regional Designate)
Baruch College - CUNY in Manhattan
[because maybe you read this list and missed we're having a tournament this
weekend . . . or just want to judge parli in the Union Square area Fri, Sat,
AND Sunday.]

Brought to you by the Greater Metropolitan Area:
Arguing our way to a more intelligent 12-24 demographic one student at a
time.

Good Luck in Miami and Rock Island as well.

-VIK
--
Vik Keenan
Director - Baruch Debate, CUNY