[eDebate] GTA positions at Wichita State

Jeffrey Jarman jeffrey.jarman
Thu Jan 31 08:47:21 CST 2008

Get any Masters degree:  Communication, history, economics, english,
public administration, an MBA, or any other degree we offer (sorry,
no political science, though).

The position requires teaching 1 section of public speaking (instead
of 2) and working with the team.  We pay your tuition, give you a
scholarship for student fees, and provide a stipend for living expenses.

The deadline is approaching.  Please contact me if you are interested.

Jeff