[eDebate] Call for Papers- Citizenship symposium

Andrea Reed andreareed2007
Thu Jan 31 11:16:31 CST 2008

One of the Comm classes at Wake, Practices of Citizenship, is hosting
a Symposium at the end of the semester (April 24).

This is the announcement for the call for papers, panels, and other
works on various topics related to citizenship.  We would love to have
people participate from outside Winston-Salem and even North
Carolina.  There will be some financial assistance available for
travel for participants.

There will be two $300 prizes awarded for the Best Student Paper and
the Best Panel.

Guidelines for submissions are detailed in the attachment.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

Thanks,

Andrea Reed