[eDebate] Weber RR Thanks

matt stannard stannardmatt
Tue Jan 22 21:32:12 CST 2008

Ditto on all counts.  The Val Browning is an important tradition, and the current cast of Wildcats does it great honor.  Thanks to Frappier for excellent tabulation as well.

--the cowboys

From: brian95882 at msn.comTo: edebate at ndtceda.comDate: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 23:27:04 +0000Subject: [eDebate] Weber RR Thanks

The Univeristy of Denver would like to thank the Wildcats for a great weekend in Odgen.  We had a great time and the weather was agreeable... for the most part.  The competition and the hospitality were both over the top.Thanks for a great weekend,Brian Schrader and the rest of the DU debate team

Need to know the score, the latest news, or you need your Hotmail?-get your "fix". Check it out.
Helping your favorite cause is as easy as instant messaging.?You IM, we give.