[eDebate] WSCA Tourney in Boulder

matt stannard stannardmatt
Wed Jan 23 14:48:20 CST 2008

Wyoming can have two teams there if that helps make it work.

matt

Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 11:35:02 -0800From: dbuescher at ups.eduTo: edebate at ndtceda.comSubject: [eDebate] WSCA Tourney in Boulder

Paul and other interested,

We would really like to make policy happen at the WSCA tournament. Puget Sound will bring a team if we get sufficient numbers to make it happen. I know the regional district tournament is the following weekend, but this might be a good opportunity for teams not attending districts or looking for a warm-up.

Deadline for hotel reservations has been extended to January 31.

Please remember we use rooms for competition so you need to stay at the hotel and cover your entries (same as judge numbers) for your school. The hotel contact information is:Guests may call 1(800) 545-6285 or 1(303) 443-3850 and ask for the Reservations Department. Guests may be also send e-mail reservations directly to the Hotel at millboulderres at mill-usa.com. When making your reservations indicate you are with the ?College Forensics Speech & Debate Tournament.? A valid major credit card or other satisfactory deposit must secure reservations. Each reservation for which the required deposit or guarantee has been received is guaranteed for arrival until 6:00am the day following the scheduled arrival date. Deposits are refundable to the guest if the Hotel receives notice of cancellation no later than 24 hours before the scheduled arrival date.

The hotel is a great site.

Policy entries can be made at debateresults.com
All other entries should be made at forensicstournament.net--parli, worlds style, ies

Any questions--contact me at dbuescher at ups.edu

Derek
Helping your favorite cause is as easy as instant messaging.?You IM, we give.