[eDebate] Congrats to Cathedral Prep & St. Mark's, Hire Brian Manual

Douglas Dennis blackdebateguy
Wed Jan 30 00:11:05 CST 2008

I concur. Manuel is one of the hardest working, most dedicated debate people
I've ever met. A passion for the activity hard to match, and a desire to
make the average debater, the good debater great, and the great debater the
best.

If I ran a camp, I'd hire him.

DD