[eDebate] GTA positions at Wichita State

Andy Ellis andy.edebate
Thu Jan 31 17:30:29 CST 2008

hello,

i was wondering if the district tournament hosted at towson and the jv
novice nats hosted at towson mean that towson cant earn points there...i
hope not we put a ton of personal resources into hosting because our campus
has some unique attributes within our region, but if it is the
interpretation that we cant earn points at those then i will simply announce
that bcd is hosting instead of towson (though that opens me up to some
liability questions that are at least a bit scary and i would be going
against legal advice if i do)