[eDebate] GTA positions at Wichita State

Darren Elliott delliott
Thu Jan 31 18:25:03 CST 2008

towson can earn the ceda points they received.

>>> "Andy Ellis" <andy.edebate at gmail.com> 1/31/2008 5:30 PM >>>

hello,

i was wondering if the district tournament hosted at towson and the jv novice nats hosted at towson mean that towson cant earn points there...i hope not we put a ton of personal resources into hosting because our campus has some unique attributes within our region, but if it is the interpretation that we cant earn points at those then i will simply announce that bcd is hosting instead of towson (though that opens me up to some liability questions that are at least a bit scary and i would be going against legal advice if i do)