[eDebate] congratulations to Ryan and Jamie (Piechura) Cheek!

matt stannard stannardmatt
Thu Jul 3 12:43:11 CDT 2008

I just wanted to congratulate Ryan and Jamie for their nuptuals, and also to thank them, and everyone else, for one of the happiest days our team and many other people from the intermountain debate community have shared in a long, long time. The ceremony was beautiful, the reception was a blast (I realize my 3-year-old daughter was the life of the party--go figure) and the evening activities were equally fun. I'm also happy to welcome Ryan to our coaching staff. Thanks to everyone for making this blessed event so wonderful.

matt stannard
Watch ?Cause Effect,? a show about real people making a real difference.  Learn more.