[eDebate] Vegas Round Robin update 2

Jacob.Thompson at unlv.edu Jacob.Thompson
Thu Jul 3 16:31:36 CDT 2008

The Las Vegas Round Robin already has 4 applicants and one of them is the
2007-2008 CEDA National Champion Towson CL!!!

Ed Lee also has assured me that one of Emory's top two teams also will
apply for our round robin as soon as their partner pairing process is
complete.

Obviously, this tournament is shaping up to be very competitive.

We believe that participating in our round robin makes a great
"merit-based" argument for applying for a prebid... please consider
applying.

Jake

Dr. Jacob Thompson, Ph.D.
Director, Sanford I. Berman Debate Forum
Assistant Professor In Residence
Greenspun College of Urban Affairs
Department of Communication Studies
University of Nevada, Las Vegas