[eDebate] Debate Lectures podcasts

Nicole Serrano nicole.serrano
Mon Jul 7 23:06:07 CDT 2008

Hello,

The Dartmouth Debate Workshop lectures, which are available on our website
free of charge - ddw.wikispaces.com - are also now available as a podcast.
More lectures will be added in the coming weeks. You can either go to this
url
http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=284449482
or search within the itunes store "Dartmouth Debate Workshop."
Please feel free to leave feedback on itunes!

Stay tuned for the various Dartmouth Debate Institute lectures which will be
available on our website - ddi.wikispaces.com - and which will also be
available as podcasts.

Thanks,
Nicole