[eDebate] Ag Topic-you reap what you sow.

Thu Jul 10 20:03:27 CDT 2008

Sorry, somebody had to be the first to use the pun. LOL

I kept my mouth shut because I was attempting to be nice.  But, it is pretty
obvious that the Topic COmmittee has succeeded, regardless of the resolution
selected, to hamstringing affirmatives. I don't think adding in CAFO's or not
will matter too much. The resolutions virtually dictate the affirmative plan
texts, regardless of which one is chosen. This is going to be another suck year
of PIC debates and politics.

Scott Elliott

p.s.

Ag as a concept was good. But the restrictive nature of the resolution sucks.