[eDebate] Cynthia McKinney on Shared Sacrifice internet radio

matt stannard stannardmatt
Thu Jul 10 20:34:36 CDT 2008

We are excited to announce that former Congresswoman and current Green Party Presidential candidate Cynthia McKinney will be our guest this Saturday, July 12, on Shared Sacrifice.  McKinney served as a Democrat in the U.S. House of Representatives from 1993 to 2003, and from 2005 to 2007, representing Georgia's 4th Congressional District.  She left the Democratic Party in September 2007, joining the Green Party in October 2007.

During the second half of our show, we will be joined by Cathy Connoly, a progressive Democrat running for Wyoming's state House District 13.

Our guests for the July 19 edition of the show will be the members and coaches of the Towson State University Debate Team.

Our show takes place from Noon to 2:00 PM mountain time. You can find us at www.blogtalkradio.com/Shared_Sacrifice. If you can't listen to the show live, you can download it from the site.  Our call-in number is (347) 327-9615.
matt stannard
co-producer
Making the world a better place one message at a time.
http://www.imtalkathon.com/?source=EML_WLH_Talkathon_BetterPlace