[eDebate] No Lentils...Please!!!

Clay Webb webb767
Fri Jul 11 11:25:56 CDT 2008

You are at the NDT. It is your senior year. Debating a team from wake
forest. They pull out......cut large chickpeas.......you lose on a 3-0, 5-0,
7-0, 75-0. Don't tell me it can't be done. They extradited one terrorist. 1
GUY......you can widdle the case down to nothing....but you won't have a
link to a disad . Not hating on wake....bravo...... Your generics won't
link.....why....because no one gives a shit about Lebanon Terrorist guy or
large chickpeas....except for the one guy who will write the internal links
for the aff advantage...and anyone who writes the aff will have the
advantage of knowing you have to crutch on politics. If your generics do
link...you are reading a K....and the topic doesn't matter......don't get
angry....its true.....Missouri State WW Legal topic.....Missouri State MM
all topics....the res does not matter if you just want to get to the zero
point of the holocaust.

K ground should not be part of the discussion. There is always K ground.

To be sure....some of you want to put....this...in the topic:

(A) Wheat, $3.92 per bushel.
(B) Corn, $2.63 per bushel.
(C) Grain sorghum, $2.57 per bushel.
(D) Barley, $2.24 per bushel.
(E) Oats, $1.44 per bushel.
(F) Upland cotton, $0.7125 per pound.
(G) Long grain rice, $10.50 per hundredweight.
(H) Medium grain rice, $10.50 per hundredweight.
(I) Soybeans, $5.80 per bushel.
(J) Other oilseeds, $10.10 per hundredweight.
(2) 2009 CROP YEAR.?For purposes of the 2009 crop year,
the target prices for covered commodities shall be as follows:
(A) Wheat, $3.92 per bushel.
(B) Corn, $2.63 per bushel.
(C) Grain sorghum, $2.57 per bushel.
(D) Barley, $2.24 per bushel.
(E) Oats, $1.44 per bushel.
(F) Upland cotton, $0.7125 per pound.
(G) Long grain rice, $10.50 per hundredweight.
(H) Medium grain rice, $10.50 per hundredweight.
(I) Soybeans, $5.80 per bushel.
(J) Other oilseeds, $10.10 per hundredweight.
(K) Dry peas, $8.32 per hundredweight.
(L) Lentils, $12.81 per hundredweight.
(M) Small chickpeas, $10.36 per hundredweight.
(N) Large chickpeas, $12.81 per hundredweight.

You could group some of them....but then again....if they did just read the
1 evil guy aff you could just read generic "arab states" links for your
Israel Disad.... right? I'm all for aff flexibility....but this borders on
insanity.

Also, some are arguing to prefer Lentils, Chickpeas, Sorghum, etc. over CAFO
and fish. I will not make a long winded technical appeal.

C) Grain sorghum, $2.57 per bushel.
(D) Barley, $2.24 per bushel.
(E) Oats, $1.44 per bushel.
(J) Other oilseeds, $10.10 per hundredweight.
(K) Dry peas, $8.32 per hundredweight.
(L) Lentils, $12.81 per hundredweight.
(M) Small chickpeas, $10.36 per hundredweight.
(N) Large chickpeas, $12.81 per hundredweight.

sunflower seed, rapeseed, canola, safflower, flaxseed,
mustard seed, crambe, sesame seed, or any oilseed designated
by the Secretary.

crambe....there may be more....I don't really care because I think you get
the point.

in exchange for
Sugar, CAFOs, and Fisheries

Sugar, CAFOs, and Fisheris have bigger lit bases. More neg links, more aff
options......fewer surprises in important rounds, and we don't have to talk
about Lentils.

I go to missouri state....so typically....appeals to education don't matter
much to me....but seriously....Lentils and Chickpeas??? LOL not even just
chickpeas but large chickpeas and small chickpeas.  And even if you pull
off  the lentils aff....imagine the negative pics out of one of these.

Types of Lentils

Brown/Spanish Pardina
French Green/Puy (Dark speckled blue-green)
Green (Most common variety)
Black/Beluga
Yellow/Tan Lentils (Red inside)
Red Chief (Decorticated yellow lentils)
Eston Green (Small green)
Richlea (Medium green)
Laird (Large green)
Petite Golden (Decorticated lentils)
Masoor (Brown-skinned lentils which are red inside)
Pigeon Peas
Channa Dal
Mung Lentils
Petite Crimson/Red (Decorticated masoor lentils)
Chana (Kernel of chickpeas)
Urad (A type of bean)
White/Ivory (Peeled Urad beans)
Garlic Lentils (Genetically altered)
Macachiados (Big Mexican yellow lentils)

CP remove support for all lentils except for Eston Green Lentils. Net
Benefit: Eston Green Lentils are a keystone species....they are key to
hegemony....what if the Eston Green Lentil harvest stagnates or even
shrinks? We might face a new period of conflict. North against south, Petite
Golden against Spanish Pardina. These countries with their billions of
people and there hundreds of lentils......don't matter much but its still
enough to outweigh your stupid advantage.

Could you find a disad.....maybe...maybe not. Could it outweigh whatever
stupid advantage the Lentil aff had....probably....because what would the
advantage be. This illustrates two points. (1) Adding all this refuse
creates limitless potential for race to the bottom shit that is completely
irrelevant.....DO YOU WANT TO JUDGE THIS???? (2) All of this begs the
question, what is the point of including something in the topic that isn't
worth debating. DO YOU WANT TO READ THIS????

Considering all this....Fish, Sugar, and Factory farms are breath of fresh
air.

Res 2A or 1A....preferably res 2A for reasons other people have already
discussed.