[eDebate] Baltimore College Debate Cooperative

Andy Ellis andy.edebate
Thu Jul 17 11:29:00 CDT 2008

Hello

This is to those of you attending,working, helping, or with questions about
the Baltimore college debate cooperative.

I will be traveling to make sure you have all your lab leaders today, i will
be back tomorrow, if you need anything call me at 240-285-0843

The online coop will be up and running by Saturday morning

The camp starts Sunday

Looking Forward to working with all of you to build cooperative resources
which prepare you for the season and directly contribute to the educational
opportunities offered the Youth of Baltimore and Beyond.

Andy Ellis
Managing Director
Youth Organizing Urban Revitalization Systems

822 W. 36th Street Baltimore MD
240-285-0843