[eDebate] High School Coaching Position in Maryland

bratt at capitol-debate.com bratt
Fri Jul 18 20:56:58 CDT 2008

Perfect for someone moving to D.C. next year or living in the area
already that wants to supplement their income.  Our nonprofit, Capitol
Debate, has partnered with the Howard County, Maryland school system
(between Baltimore and DC) in starting debate teams in all 13 high
schools in their county. To date, we have started 4 new programs over
the last 2 years. As the kids gain experience, they become part of our
county National Travel Team. Last year, we travelled 16 kids nationally
and plan to travel 24 kids nationally in 2008-2009.

We are searching for a coach for our national team for next year.
General responsibilities for the part time position include:

1. Meet with the Students once a week
2. Work with students over the week researching and cutting files
3. Manage the squads research before tournaments
4. Oversee strategy for the National Team
5. Travel to and coach teams at National Tournaments

This is ideal for someone moving out to the DC area who needs coaching
work to supplement income.

If you are interested,please email me a letter of interest detailing
your background in debate and coaching and your interest level in the
job. My email is bratt at capitol-debate.com. If you have any questions,
please feel free to call me at 443 538 4992.

Thank you,

Ronald Bratt
Founder
Capitol Debate