[eDebate] Last call for materials for CEDA newsletter

Gordon Stables stables
Fri Jul 25 12:40:26 CDT 2008

Following up on my earlier note, I am close to finalizing the content for
the inaugural CEDA e-newsletter. This will contain a variety of material
related to the new season.

I would ask that our members please take a moment and send me any of the
following items:

-        Information about your college tournaments - If you are hosting, we
need to know before the season starts. If you have already adding it to
debateresults or Dave Steinberg's calendar - great. If you haven't published
any material and you intend on hosting, please let me know .

-        New coaching announcements - Who has joined your staff in the last
few months?

-        Upcoming calls/announcements - Will you be advertising a new job?
Having graduate assistantships available? Do you have a new public program
that you would to let people know about?

Let me know if you have any questions.

Gordon

Gordon Stables, Ph.D.
Director of Debate and Forensics
Annenberg School for Communication
University of Southern California
Office: 213 740 2759               Fax: 213 740 3913
 <http://usctrojandebate.com/> http://usctrojandebate.com