[eDebate] Oh Scott Elliot

M G malgorthewarrior
Tue Jul 29 01:04:04 CDT 2008

You're so cute with your little edebate posts.  Always mixing up the pot.  Adding a little flare to an otherwise boring summer.

I would respond to your banter but it is only useful as entertainment.  It is lacking appeal in terms of argument.

back to the trade...errrrr....ag topic.

PS- I must say that I agree with Calum.  Debating about the empire is awesome.  It only pales in comparison to health care because, as a fat man with an unhealthy lifestyle (you know what i'm talking about), health care is very important to me.

malgor

http://www.windowslive.com/mobile/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_mobile_072008