[eDebate] Job opportunity in New York City

Jillian A. Marty jmarty
Tue Jul 29 11:53:34 CDT 2008

Hi,

My summer debate job is seeking a debate teacher for the fall. It involves
teaching two to three debate classes a week to middle and high schoolers in New
York City. If you know of anyone that is in New York City and is looking for a
debate job in the fall, please put them in contact with me. Also, if you have
any questions about the job please feel free to backchannel me. Here are some
details. Pay is commensurable with experience. The kids are excellent! They are
all honor students who want to learn the art of debate and the school is
located in Queens.
Hope to hear from you soon,

Jillian