[eDebate] Availability to Serve as Hired Judge for Kings College Connelly-Garvey Tournament

Art Kyriazis akbiotech
Tue Jul 29 13:44:27 CDT 2008

Dear edebate friends/ceda friends:

I am available to serve as a hired judge for the Kings College
Connelly-Garvey Tournament September 19-21 2008.  I am based just
outside of Philadelphia.

I have relatives and friends in Wilkes-Barre to stay with and that I'd
like to see, and I have judged at this tournament in the past.  I do not
require any transportation or housing consequently.

If you do have expenses available, the gas mileage from my home in
philadelphia door to door to kings college is about 70 miles each way,
which should be reimbursed at the rate of about 50 cents a mile, or $35
each way @ at current gas prices ($70 total), plus the $30 per round
fee.  I can judge into elims.

Am attaching my judging philosophy FYI.

Please contact me by email or by cell phone if you require assistance.

--art kyriazis
cell phone 215-300-5108

Message: 3