[eDebate] Cal Tournament Dates

gregachten at berkeley.edu gregachten
Tue Jul 8 15:32:27 CDT 2008

The Cal college tournament this season  will be January 24-26, 2009. We
are planning on hosting both the NDT and CEDA Nationals in 2010 at Cal (on
back to back weekends) and as such we are using a different tournament
hotel. We will send out a full invitation in the coming weeks, but we
would like to see a large showing at our tournament this year so that we
can test out our venue for the 2010 National tournaments. Prelims will be
on our campus once again and elims will be at the Downtown Oakland
Convention Center.

Greg Achten
Cal