[eDebate] racism update

bandana martin drmosbornesq
Wed Jul 9 21:22:44 CDT 2008

i am not getting into much of a conversation about this but i haven't
delisted myself from edebate yet so i figure i'll respond to andy's post.

i don't really know much about being a white, even middle-class, man in
debate so i won't respond to the first explanation for why nobody gives a
fuck what psycho racist lunatics say on their blogs (or the brains on cx.com).
i am just glad to have jobs since my identity puts me at such a
disadvantage. THANK YOU CARVER AND ERMO.

as to the second point: that stix dude is a psycho racist lunatic.
do i care that he is "inhabiting" my argumentative space? lol no.
do i think that him and i have the same idea of a good debate round?
roflcopter.
is it a humorous leap of logic to assume that topicality and the
internet-KKK are bff? LEAVE IT TO THE VIEWER.

ozzy