[eDebate] No Lentils...Please!!!

Mike Davis davismk13
Fri Jul 11 23:17:11 CDT 2008

I am really confused. Is the neg going to have lots of pics or are
they going to have no shot of winning?

Also you say "more aff options......fewer surprises in important
rounds" It seems if the aff has more options there are more chances
for surprises.

And guess what someone is going to PIC out of a single corn or sugar
grower or a single CAFO that does things a little differently (I have
found several of these already). These counterplans are coming
regardless of the list.

The part of these resolutions that limits out the one bad guy aff is
you have to remove all or nearly all of a single crop. Not just one
type of lentil or chickpea. You will be able to win a politics link to
any of the commodity one crops. The crackpots on the negs side that
support subsidies to these crops are better than most of the aff
authors.

Mike

--
Dr. Michael Davis