[eDebate] Afghanistan is to obama as viet nam is to johnson

Andy Ellis andy.edebate
Wed Jul 16 13:36:23 CDT 2008

Thats what i hope for.

And i Certaiinly dont think mccain will do any better,but if obama is right
that we are distracting from the real war, what does he plan to do when he
fights the real war.

All joking aside, perhaps amongst what i imagine is a group of supporters
who can detail what he is going to do in order to deal with what he asks
for? what is the afghanistan plan and what likely hood does it have of
working..