[eDebate] Travel issues

Aaron Olney aaron.olney
Thu Jul 24 21:55:40 CDT 2008

This is assuming that NDT is the goal.  NDT to most schools shouldn't be the
goal and why NDT is the goal is beyond me.  NDT is exclusionary and if we
all had the FUCK the NDT attitude that was apparent premerge, none of this
dialogue would even be in effect.

NDT was almost dead and should have died off long ago, but CEDA saved them.
  We all need to have that FUCK the NDT attitude again.